The Makings of a Well Designed Knife, Honey Badger Knives.
One of our customers in San Diego loves hi Honey Badger Knives and submitted this image of his well used Honey Badger Knife stripped into its base components.
The Honey Badger Knives series has been amazingly successful, and it’s probably due to it’s perfect balance of quality and price.
- Ball bearings
- Deep pocket carry clip – left and right hand carry
- Jimping in all the right places
- Replaceable handle scales
- Three sizes in various colors, blade shapes and steels to suite everyone’s taste
- Top class US based support – all parts and spares in inventory locally
Sure, there are far more expensive knives on the market using only the most sought after components, but those knives start at $80 upwards.
Unless you are a serious collector you probably won’t want to use your most pricey item as your every day carry. You also don’t want to use a real cheapie with a blade that won’t stand up to even the most moderate of tests.
This is where the Honey Badger Knives shines. A great combination of components that delivers a great experience. Probably what sets it apart from the thousands of other knives on the market are the two sets of caged bearings that give it a smooth opening every time.