Inspired by the short armor piercing swords used by Samurai in feudal Japan, this blade shape replaces a curved belly for an angular edge transition that makes for a much stronger and prominent point. That durable tip and strong robust point make it good for piercing tough objects. While most modern uses of a tanto do not carry over from the traditional use as an armor puncturing tool they can still be used to great effect on day to day tasks.
Honey Badger knives are superbly designed to be tough. Honey Badger’s friction-less opening and closing action, facilitated by two opposing roller bearings containing a total of 18 ball bearings.
Very few knives ever achieve such an immaculate action, and makes using them a real pleasure.
- Black DLC Coated D2 Steel blade
- Black DLC Coated Fittings, including liner, pivot, screws and clips.
- Jade colored machined G10 Handle
- Light and Slim
- Deep pocket carry
- Resistant to slipping even if wet
- Fit ergonomically in the hand
- Handle slabs, choils, and blade spines that contact the hands in use
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship